Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Q-Control Circuit Board
In response through discussions with David, and my great enthusiasm for this project, I am currently working on a board layout for the Q-Control Mini that I can send off to fabrication to a service such as OSH Park. If I can get this done, it will be available to anyone to use.

Currently, I'm still working on component layout to miniaturize as much as possible, and the goal is to have it small enough to fit into a fan/damper unit and will include fan/damper control with 4 probe (TC's or TR's) capability. 

Here's what I have so far ... 

[Image: L9PpvuS.jpg]

Still a bit limited with only 2 probes, but was able to save a bit of space by stacking the WeMos and Arduino Pro Mini. Still to add, also, is the fan driving section. As is, the board is about 2.6" x 1.7" which should give enough room to add a few more components (2 more TC amp boards and fan controller).

Also to add is a seperate USB connector to power the unit instead of powering through the limited current capability of the WeMos 5V regulator. 

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions, and I'll get off my lazy duff and try to get something done.

Messages In This Thread
Mini Q-Control Circuit Board - by wbegg - 03-24-2017, 11:32 PM
RE: Mini Q-Control Circuit Board - by JohnW - 03-25-2017, 02:28 AM
RE: Mini Q-Control Circuit Board - by wbegg - 03-25-2017, 04:55 AM
RE: Mini Q-Control Circuit Board - by JohnW - 03-25-2017, 12:46 PM
RE: Mini Q-Control Circuit Board - by NailBuster - 03-25-2017, 03:09 PM