Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q-Control Parts List
thanks for the quick reply as I have been biting at the bit to place some orders  Big Grin
As for USPS, i agree, it is a US gov run biz and we all know how efficient they are...lol
and sorry to hear about canada shipping, that really sucks. Sad

2) I understand sticking with WeMos and so will order the ebay one.  Not arguing but I don't understand your comments, I checked the links, all of the others are on breakout boards just no mounted usb or reset. The atmega does not have mounted ports.  Sorry, just confused  Huh

4) can't the lib just be swapped out to make this work?  I'm guessing there are specific calls in the code being made to the 6675 which is why.

5) understand the knock offs, so I'll be careful with my selection

8) if you look at the back of the adafruit board (which I found sparkfun also has one too) there are power and ground rails, and the 'verticle' pins are bridged which it says in the description can be cut.  Basically they made it act like a breadboard, but solderable.  For me it is a heck of alot cheaper than aliexpress so I'll just have to make it work  Angel

9) what is this being used for if not to provide power to the 2 boards?? therefore why would the ESP need to have usb on board?  Or are we needing a serial connection for programming, I could use this?  again, just trying to understand my friend.

Thanks for all the input, help and insight.

Messages In This Thread
Q-Control Parts List - by NailBuster - 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by JohnW - 04-06-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by NailBuster - 04-06-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by JohnW - 04-06-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by NailBuster - 04-06-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by JohnW - 04-06-2017, 11:50 PM