Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q-Control Parts List
2> not arguing, but until you play/learn more about using and programming an esp8266 chip then trust me and stick with a WeMos or a NodeMCU. Other than the adafruit huzzah, you're going to be spending/wasting time. (there are pull-ups and pull-downs and all sorts of stuffs like that to use the bare chip)... also one of your links is for an esp-01 which doesn't have 4mb flash.

4> again, nothing is as simple as 'swapping' out in the atmega/arduino world. Setting up test bed, testing 3rd party libraries, allow user to select the 31855 as an option on the webpage and saving all that stuffs on the atmega eeprom.....

8> I'm sure you'll make it work in the end.... I'm guessing you'll be 'cutting' some bridges to make things work.... Depending on your location, you can buy some boards locally at radio shack and stuff that are pretty cheap (under $2).

9> the usb on the WeMos is really just makes flashing your WeMos really simple.. you could use an fdti adapter, but again it's not as simple as just using the wemos/nodemcu port.

keep us posted on your build. You should start a new thread on your build (what parts you've ordered and such)... and put lots of photos.... photos are the best Wink

Messages In This Thread
Q-Control Parts List - by NailBuster - 04-03-2017, 05:34 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by JohnW - 04-06-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by NailBuster - 04-06-2017, 09:39 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by JohnW - 04-06-2017, 11:01 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by NailBuster - 04-06-2017, 11:35 PM
RE: Q-Control Parts List - by JohnW - 04-06-2017, 11:50 PM