Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to new forums and Project! Getting Started....Introduce Yourself!
(06-18-2017, 01:07 AM)mlogsdon Wrote: Cool project you have. I am Mike from the central coast of CA. I bbq/smoke every weekend. I have buildt a uds supervisor using a ioio-otg about 3 years ago. Been playing with some photons for other stuff, and seen this, and decided time to build another one, i have extra Maverick 73 probes, so will be using those. All parts ordered from ebay/ Amazon. Sounds linke next week the fun will start.

HI,  welcome aboard....great to hear that you have the parts ordered and ready to go!    it's been quiet here for a while and haven't heard from many people...  so always good to get new people and projects going.

Feel free to start a new thread on your build and keep us posted!!

David
(06-18-2017, 03:26 AM)NailBuster Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 01:07 AM)mlogsdon Wrote: Cool project you have. I am Mike from the central coast of CA. I bbq/smoke every weekend. I have buildt a uds supervisor using a ioio-otg about 3 years ago. Been playing with some photons for other stuff, and seen this, and decided time to build another one, i have extra Maverick 73 probes, so will be using those. All parts ordered from ebay/ Amazon. Sounds linke next week the fun will start.

HI,  welcome aboard....great to hear that you have the parts ordered and ready to go!    it's been quiet here for a while and haven't heard from many people...  so always good to get new people and projects going.

Feel free to start a new thread on your build and keep us posted!!

David

I will do that, im sure I will be asking lots of questions
Mike